Bitgravity.com DescriptionAlthough the tag line indicates that Bitgravity.com is a domain for Delivering better video experiences, it's believed to act as a carrier of a redirect virus that redirects your search queries to preset websites by forcefully changing DNS settings. The redirect Trojan may record your browsing history and correspondingly display sponsored websites or popups.The Trojan behind is a malicious browser redirect virus which can infect all kinds of browsers like IE, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. There is no doubt that the virus severely damage the target web browser. It's also reported that one browser contagion spread to another quickly. The Trojan may also install other malware in the background and modify or delete your system files, which may make unrepairable damage to your computer. Thus it's important for users to completely remove Bitgravity.com infection.
Several Changes Indicated Bitgravity.com Infection
- Redirects of web browser to Bitgravity.com ant other irrelevant sites.
- Serious CPU drains and intolerable lagged system respond.
- Numerous popups even before opening any web browser.
- Blocked visits to certain sites especially those for antivirus.
- Failure to run Windows update and turn on Firewall and security center.
- Script errors with prompt of 'stop' or 'continue' when opening a web page.
- Deleted download list and files without your knowledge.
- Unexpected freezes and crashes on the infected web browser.
Take Below Steps to Manually Remove Bitgravity.com Browser HijackerStep 1： Restart the infected computer into safe mode with networking by pressing and holding F8 before Windows launches.
Step 2: Search for and manually delete below files:
%AllUsersProfile%\[random] %AppData%\Local\[random].exe %AppData%\Local\[random] %AppData%\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Templates\[random] %Temp%\[random]Step 3: Navigate to remove the registry entries associated as below in Registry Editor:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\_VOIDd.sys HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\_VOID HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\UACd.sys HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\4DW4R3Notes: If you are still confused with above procedures, please click here to contact a 24/7 online expert for more details.