Sunday, July 15, 2012

How to Remove services-search.me - services-search.me Manual Removal Method

Is services-search.me driving you almost crazy when you're using your computer? Get rid of services-search.me quickly after you read this post.

What is services-search.me?

services-search.me is harmful search engine redirect virus that makes computer running slow and when search some stuff in Google, open the result, you'd be redirected to services-search.me or other random sites. No matter it is Chrome, IE, Firefox, all browsers can barely get the desired result page.services-search.me can even go through lots of virus cleaners with no file detected at all.Computer has services-search.me virus is not safe any more, as services-search.me downloads and runs other malwares on the background.Personal information could be collected by services-search.me writer.In this situation, services-search.me must be terminated as soon as possible no matter it's your home computer or work computer suffered from services-search.me virus. As services-search.me is gonna messes up the whole system.Learn to remove services-search.me yourself with the support guide in this article.

services-search.me Image:

 


services-search.me is a PC Terminator:

 

services-search.me modifies system settings and services randomly;
services-search.me is the resource of other system malwares ;
services-search.me affects infected system's performance and it's not easy to remove

services-search.me Manual Removal Steps:


1)Find and end services-search.me process: random.exe

2)Go and delete services-search.me files one by one:

%AppData%[trojan name]toolbardtx.ini
%AppData%[trojan name]toolbarguid.dat
%AppData%[trojan name]toolbarlog.txt
%AppData%[trojan name]toolbarpreferences.dat
%AppData%[trojan name]toolbarstat.log
%AppData%[trojan name]toolbarstats.dat
%AppData%[trojan name]toolbaruninstallIE.dat

3)Remove services-search.me related registry entries one by one:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuardCurVer
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuardCLSID
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREClasses[trojan name]IEHelper.DNSGuard.1
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftInternet ExplorerToolbar "[trojan name]"

NOTE: To manually remove services-search.me can effectively clean its stubborn & harmful stuff that even antivirus or anti-spyware software cannot do. It requires skills and experience to carry out the removal process, to ensure a complete removal, it is suggested to contact "Tee Support online expert" for a quick deletion.

No comments:

Post a Comment